|born on||14 September 1886 at 12:45 (= 12:45 PM )|
|Place||Frankfurt An Der Oder, Germany, 52n20, 14e33|
|Timezone||LMT m14e33 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°34' 02°56 Asc. 06°06'|
German military man who eventually became a member of the Nazi Resistance. Being a politically-minded Wehrmacht General active in campaigns against Poland, France and the Soviet Union, he was one of the leading exponents of armored warfare. When dismissed by Hitler in 12/1941 for a retreat, he was publicly humiliated and turned into an active conspirator; he quickly became a leading member of the Resistance. Arrested in 8/1944, he was brutalized by the Gestapo pre-trial, tried and convicted.
He was hanged by a wire suspended from meat hooks at Plotzensee Prison on 8/08/1944.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (By the Gestapo)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp (Plotzensee)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Hanged by a wire)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Exponent of armoured warfare)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Resistance member)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection