|born on||16 April 1914 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Pittsburgh PA, USA, 40n26, 79w59|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°02' 20°53 Asc. 27°22'|
American actor in radio and film who first worked as a radio actor in Chicago before landing a contract with MGM. His big break came when he was cast in the film "Lifeboat," 1943. He also played in "Marriage Is A Private Affair, " 1944 and "A Bell for Adano," 1945, a movie based on the book by John Hersey..
Hodiak died of coronary thrombosis on 10/19/1955, Tarzana, CA.
- Death by Heart Attack 19 October 1955 (Age 41)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1943 ("Lifeboat")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1944 ("Marriage Is A Private Affair")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1945 ("Bel for Adono")
Sabian Symbols No.463. AFA, 2/1956
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Coronary thrombosis)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Anne Baxter)