|Birthname||Charles Roger Pomfret Hodgson|
|born on||21 March 1950 at 10:50 (= 10:50 AM )|
|Place||Portsmouth, England, 50n48, 1w05|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°16' 01°08 Asc. 10°20'|
British musician, vocalist, keyboard and guitar player who was a member of the rock group "Supertramp." The group originated in England in 1970, and is perhaps the only rock band ever to be bankrolled by an anonymous millionaire. The band members shifted up until 1975 when the album, "Crime of the Century," became a modest hit. The band's work and investment paid off in 1979 when the group became hot property with the hit "Long Way Home."
- Social : Joined group 1970 (Rock group "Supertramp")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1979 ("Long Way Home")
Linda Clark quotes him
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Grant, Scholarship, etc. (Given financial backing to get started)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo ("Supertramp")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Keyboard)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection