|Birthname||Gilbert Raymond Hodges|
|born on||4 April 1924 at 04:05 (= 04:05 AM )|
|Place||Princeton, Indiana, 38n21, 87w34|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°22' 15°41 Asc. 07°24'|
American baseball player and manager who was the slugging star of the outstanding teams assembled by the Brooklyn Dodgers between 1947-1957. At his peak, he was one of the finest first basemen, as well as an exceptional hitter; he hit his 370th home run in 1961.
Transplanted along with the rest of the Dodgers to Los Angeles in 1958, he moved back to his New York turf to play with the Mets in 1962. Hodges was a popular selection for any team he played on as he was well-liked and respected; he was known as one of the nicest guys around.
He was married in 1928 and had four kids.
- Relationship : Marriage 1928 (Four kids)
- Family : Change residence 1958 (New York to L.A.)
- Family : Change residence 1962 (L.A. to New York)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Traits : Personality : Loved by all (Nice, well-liked)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession