|Birthname||Paris Whitney Hilton|
|born on||17 February 1981 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°33' 08°58 Asc. 15°49'|
American actress and socialite, child of noted hotel family, She is the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, founder of the Hilton hotels. Along with her sister Nicky, Paris grew up in the Waldorf-Astoria and other Hilton homes in Beverly Hills and the Hamptons,
At age 19, in 2000, she began modeling and received the attention of prestigious designers and fashion magazines. She also caught the attention of the paparazzi as she dated Leonardo DiCaprio, Edward Furlong and boxer Oscar de la Hoya as well as with actor and model Jason Shaw, Derek Whibley, the lead singer of Sum 41, and, in 2004, with Nick Carter of the Back Street Boys.
Her image became that of "bad girl"--with her rather brazen and showy style of dress and behavior. She has been caught on tape in a make-out session with notorious lesbian, Ingrid Casares, as well as a sex tape released on the Internet. In July 2004, she and Nick Carter ended their stormy relationship, displaying several bruises which she hinted came from him.
In pursuit of an acting career, she had a cameo appearance in the 2001 movie "Zoolander" and "The Cat in the Hat" as well as on the Fox reality show, "The Simple Life" where she was a hit. In 2004, Hilton released her book Confessions of an Heiress, which became The New York Times Best Seller. She later played a supporting role in the horror film House of Wax (2005) and released her debut album, Paris (2006). The album received generally mixed reviews, but the lead single, "Stars Are Blind" managed to be successful in charts, peaking at number eighteen on the Billboard Hot 100. Hilton returned to reality television in 2008 with Paris Hilton's My New BFF (2008) and its two spin-offs: Paris Hilton's British Best Friend (2009) and Paris Hilton's Dubai BFF (2009), and again in 2011 with The World According to Paris. Her other acting credits include Bottoms Up, National Lampoon's Pledge This! (2006), The Hottie and the Nottie, Repo! The Genetic Opera (2008) and Sofia Coppola's film, The Bling Ring (2013). In 2012, Hilton announced her DJ career and made her debut at the São Paulo Pop Music Festival. Although her performance was criticized, she became one of the highest-paid celebrity DJs, holding club residencies all over the world. That same year, she also returned to music, signing a record deal with Cash Money Records.
She was sentenced to jail in mid-May 2007 for violating her probation after repeatedly driving with a suspended license. Her license had been initially suspended for a September 7, 2006 incident of driving under the influence of alcohol. She was released from jail on June 26, 2007.
- associate relationship with Kesha (born 1 March 1987). Notes: on "The Simple Life"
- friend relationship with Kardashian, Kim (born 21 October 1980)
- friend relationship with Richie, Nicole (born 21 September 1981)
- friend relationship with Spears, Britney (born 2 December 1981)
- lover relationship with Carter, Nick (born 28 January 1980). Notes: stormy, short-lived relationship
- sibling relationship with Hilton, Nicky (1983) (born 5 October 1983)
- other kin relationship with Hilton, Barron (born 23 October 1927). Notes: grandfather
- other kin relationship with Hilton, Conrad (born 25 December 1887). Notes: great granddaughter
- has other family relationship with Richards, Kyle (born 11 January 1969). Notes: Niece
- Work : New Career 2001 (Began modeling and made movie cameo)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 30 May 2005 (Announced engagement to Paris Latsis)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : End significant relationship September 2005 (With Paris Latsis)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes article: HD ASTRO PROFILE: PARIS HILTON by Sandy Maxwell published February 17, 2007 SN Weekend Argus SC: "...Hilton is a Sun Aquarius with Sagittarius Rising and Moon in Leo…" Time deduced from the article is approximate, giving mid-degree Sagittarius for an Ascendant; he cites another article by Vanessa Weyer 26 May 2007 Saturday Star SC for Sagittarius rising as well.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (model and actress)
- Traits : Personality : Attention seeking
- Traits : Personality : Vain/ Self-absorbed
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Hilton Hotel family)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of four children)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Party animal
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (handbags)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (notably for "The Simple Life")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Famous : Socialite