|born on||9 January 1957 at 05:25 (= 05:25 AM )|
|Place||Pekin IL, USA, 40n35, 89w38|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°58' 21°01 Asc. 19°52'|
American homicide; along with Tom Cross, he ambushed Donald Simpson on the evening of 4/04/1974 around 10:00 PM CDT. Simpson was fatally injured when they kicked him repeatedly with their cowboy boots. The murder was a case of mistaken identity as they thought Simpson was Hilst's twin brother. In spite of witnesses, both men were released.
On 5/21/1975 Hilst robbed a grocery store and was picked up on 9/11/1975; he was tried and convicted of armed robbery.
- homicide victim relationship with Simpson, Donald (born 11 December 1945)
- business associate/partner relationship with Cross, Thomas (born 17 August 1955)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 4 April 1974 at 10:00 PM (Killed by kicking with cowboy boots)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
T. Pat Davis quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Thief)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Kicked Simpson with cowboy boots)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Killed Simpson)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Robbery)