|born on||12 April 1926 at 09:13 (= 09:13 AM )|
|Place||Atlantic City, New Jersey, 39n22, 74w25|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°55' 22°38 Asc. 29°43'|
American psychologist, author and collaborator with Joseph Campbell on "Revisioning psychology." Among other works, Hillman had a book on the best-seller list in 1996-97, "The Soul's Code." He and his first wife had four children, including Laurence Hillman. James married twice more.
He died of complications of bone cancer at his home in Thompson, CT on October 27, 2011.
- Work : Gain social status 1996 (Book reaches best-seller-list)
Tony Joseph quotes him with 9:08 am. More recently, he gave 9:13 am to Liz Greene.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Laurence Hillman, astrologer and writer)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Collaborated with Joseph Campbell)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Psychology)