|born on||29 March 1939 at 15:05 (= 3:05 PM )|
|Place||Venice, Italy, 45n27, 12e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°00' 22°08 Asc. 29°37'|
Italian-German-American film actor, who debuted onscreen in 1962. At the height of his career, he was one of Italy’s highest paid stars, although he never achieved the same level of success in the United States. In the 1980s, the talented and respected Hill expanded his career into directing and producing.
Hill was born Mario Girotti in Venice, Italy, the son of a chemist. His mother was German. As a child, his family lived in Dresden, Saxony, Germany, where they survived the Allied bombings of World War II. He was discovered at a swimming meet by the Italian film-maker Dino Risi and at the age of 12, made his first film, "Vacanze col gangster," 1951. He continued acting, using it as a means to further finance his studies as well as his hobby of motorcycles. He studied classical literature at the University of Rome for three years, but eventually decided to act full-time, appearing in various films in Germany. Returning to Italy, he performed the lead role in "Dio perdona…Io no!" in 1967. In 1976, he went to Hollywood and appeared in "March or Die," 1977. His first undubbed English-speaking role was in 1976’s "Mr. Billion."
The handsome blond actor is best known for his co-starring roles, with long-time partner Bud Spencer, in the comic spaghetti westerns, "They Call Me Trinity," 1971, and "Trinity is STILL My Name!," 1972. He appeared in "Super Fuzz" in 1981, a minor hit.
While working in Almeria, Spain, he met an American girl, Lori Hill, who was the dialogue coach for the film. They were married on 7/23/1967, and their union prompted his name change. He took the author’s name, Terenzio, from a Latin history book that he was reading and combined it with his wife’s last name, becoming Terence Hill. The couple lives in Massachusetts.
- business associate/partner relationship with Spencer, Bud (born 31 October 1929). Notes: Long-time film partner
- Work : New Career 1951 (First film debut, age 12)
- Family : Change residence 1976 (Moved to Hollywood for work)
Gauquelin Vol 5/904
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blond)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Motorcycles)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Italy to U.S.)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Early home war bombs)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Age 12)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer