Hill, Courtney Kennedy
|Birthname||Mary Courtney Kennedy|
|born on||9 September 1956 at 19:48 (= 7:48 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||17°15' 24°14 Asc. 08°51'|
American noted family, the fifth child, second daughter of Ethel and Robert Kennedy. She made an early marriage to executive Jeffery Ruhe on 6/15/1980; divorced 1991.
While recovering from a skiing accident, she met Paul Hill, a convicted felon for bombing a pub for the IRA which killed six people. He served 15 years in prison before he was exonerated. He then became a human rights activist. The courtship between Paul and Courtney began in 1991, with their marriage on 6/26/1993. Their child, Saoirse Roisin Hill was born on 5/22/1997.
Kennedy works as a Goodwill Ambassador for the U.N. AIDS Foundation.
- child->parent relationship with Kennedy, Ethel (born 11 April 1928)
- child->parent relationship with Kennedy, Robert F. (born 20 November 1925)
- sibling relationship with Cuomo, Kerry Kennedy (born 8 September 1959)
- sibling relationship with Kennedy, Christopher (born 4 July 1963)
- sibling relationship with Kennedy, Joseph P. II (born 24 September 1952)
- sibling relationship with Kennedy, Rory (born 12 December 1968)
- sibling relationship with Townsend, Kathleen Kennedy (born 4 July 1951)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1991 (From Jeffery Ruhe)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 22 May 1997 (Child Saoirse Roisin born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes Boston news at the time
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Kennedys)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Skiing)
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (Ambassador for U.N. AIDS Foundation)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women