|born on||1 February 1908 at 04:45 (= 04:45 AM )|
|Place||Hartford AR, USA, 35n01, 94w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°12' 28°14 Asc. 29°29'|
American murderer who, on 2/17/1927, kidnapped and killed 12-year-old Marian Parker. He was 19 years old when he committed the crimes.
On 4/27/1928 he was tried, convicted and hanged in California.
- homicide victim relationship with Parker, Marian (born 11 October 1915)
Dana Holliday quotes Robert Hand. Sabian Symbols No.457 gives 4:45 AM. Mary Bell in "Astrology Bulletin," 4/1928, gives the same date, 4:30 AM, "The data was telegraphed for by the San Francisco Chronicle."
Victoria Shaw quotes Hickman's attorney, Richard Kantillon, in, "In Defense of the Fox, The Trial of William Hickman," for the quote, "He was just over 18 at the time. (12/27)"
The Los Angeles Record and the Los Angeles Times both state, "He was age 20 today," on 2/01/1928.
T. Pat Davis writes, "I've seen several dates and years. Arkansas has no record of his birth"
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (12-year-old girl)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Kidnapper (12-year-old girl)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 20)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (Hanged)