|born on||28 July 1931 at 05:48 (= 05:48 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n04, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°31' 23°21 Asc. 13°21'|
American child actor who, with his younger brother Dwayne, was driven by a stage mother. He was dancing by age three and made his film debut at seven. After child roles, he moved into juvenile leads in the '40s. He starred in a number of good films that included "The Grapes of Wrath," 1940 and "Leave Her To Heaven," 1945.
Gradually he phased into character parts, but his career dropped off in the late '50s. From there, he moved into TV dramas and the production end of the business, eventually becoming an executive producer of daytime programming in the late '60s and '70s. One of his more notable credits includes being the executive producer of the popular TV soap, "Love of Life."
In 1976 he did "Network," his first film role in 17 years.
- sibling relationship with Hickman, Dwayne (born 18 May 1934)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1940 ("The Grapes of Wrath")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1945 ("Leave Her To Heaven")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1976 ("Network")
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons (Same in Gauquelin Book of American Charts)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother Dwayne also an actor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (From age three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Daytime programming)