Hewitt, Jennifer Love
|born on||21 February 1979 at 22:48 (= 10:48 PM )|
|Place||Waco, Texas, 31n33, 97w09|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°58' 00°28 Asc. 01°05'|
American actress, producer, author, television director and singer-songwriter, best known for her TV series "Party of Five,"1995 and for the two horror flics, "I Know What You Did Last Summer." Originally a singer, she has put out an album, "Bare Naked" in 2002, along with a comedy-thriller, "The Tuxedo."
The daughter of a medical technician and a therapist (divorced when she was six weeks old), Jennifer has one older brother. Her film work began with TV commercials and guest roles in various series. After years of apartments, she and her mom, whom she considers a "best friend" moved into a five-bedroom home in the San Fernando Valley in 1998.
In late 2005, Hewitt began dating Scottish actor Ross McCall after he made an appearance on her show Ghost Whisperer. They became engaged in November 2007, while vacationing in Hawaii. People magazine reported that Hewitt called off their engagement in late 2008. She subsequently dated her Ghost Whisperer co-star Jamie Kennedy from March 2009 to March 2010. Hewitt began dating her The Client List co-star Brian Hallisay in March 2012. In June 2013, Hewitt announced that she and Hallisay are engaged and expecting their first child together.
- Work : New Job 1995 (TV series started)
- Financial : Buy/Sell Property 1998 (Bought home)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2002 (Musical CD released)
LMR quotes Biography magazine 5/2000, time unknown.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001349/bio gives under Trivia: "Born at 10:48 PM CST". This was found because Lepoivre quotes it.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two, older brother)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (Six weeks old when parents divorced)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.