|born on||31 January 1884 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||Brackenheim, Germany, 49n05, 9e03|
|Timezone||LMT m9e03 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°07' 22°58 Asc. 02°26'|
German politician who served as the first President of the Federal Republic of Germany (then West Germany) from 1949 to 1959. Beside the stern chancellor Konrad Adenauer, Heuss's cordial manners largely contributed to the stabilization of democracy in West Germany during the Wirtschaftswunder years.
He wrote an autobiography, "Memoirs."
On 11 April 1908, he married Elly Heuss-Knapp (1881–1952), with whom he had a son, Ernst Ludwig.
Heuss died on 12 December 1963 in Stuttgart, Germany, aged 79.
- associate relationship with Adenauer, Konrad (born 5 January 1876). Notes: President/Chancellor
- spouse relationship with Heuss-Knapp, Elly (born 25 January 1881). Notes: 1908-1952
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 5 August 1910 (Birth of son, Ernst Ludwig)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1949 (Became first president of W. Germany)
Sy Scholfield forwarded certificate from birth registry: "Nachmittags um ein ein halb Uhr" (1:30pm).
Previously this entry had the same data rated C: Cirkels quotes a German astrologer (rectified to 1:16 PM)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (President of West Germany, 1949-1959)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Memoirs)
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Political journalist)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor