|born on||5 April 1934 at 08:54 (= 08:54 AM )|
|Place||Landshut, Germany, 48n33, 12e09|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°51' 22°26 Asc. 23°20'|
German politician the CDU candidate (Christian Democratic Union) endorsed by Chancellor Helmut Kohl on 1/16/1994. Herzog was the president of the federal constitutional court in Karlsruhe, the nation's highest judicial authority and former state minister in Baden-Wurttemberg. He was elected as Germany's new president by the Federal Assembly in May 1994.
- associate relationship with Kohl, Helmut (born 3 April 1930). Notes: President/Chancellor
- associate relationship with Schröder, Gerhard (born 7 April 1944). Notes: President/Chancellor
- Social : Great Publicity 16 January 1994 (Endorsed by Chancellor Helmut Kohl)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Heinz Specht quotes a colleague for an official letter from Roman's office
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Pres. of Germany)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (CDU)