|Birthname||Benjamin Ze'ev Herzl|
|born on||2 May 1860|
|Place||Budapest, Hungary, 47n30, 19e05|
|Timezone||LMT m19e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°13' or|
Austro-Hungarian Jewish journalist, playwright, political activist, and writer. He was one of the fathers of modern political Zionism. Herzl formed the World Zionist Organization and promoted Jewish migration to Palestine in an effort to form a Jewish state (Israel).
At 5 p.m. on 3 July 1904 in Edlach, a village inside Reichenau an der Rax, Lower Austria, Theodor Herzl, having been diagnosed with a heart issue earlier in the year, died of cardiac sclerosis.
- friend relationship with Zweig, Stefan (born 28 November 1881)
- parent->child relationship with Herzl, Hans (born 10 June 1891)
- Death by Disease 3 July 1904 at 5:00 PM in Reichenau (Cardiac sclerosis, Age 44)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lescaut errata quotes a letter from Isaac Starkman with date confirmed by the Encyclopedia. Formerly he quoted Troinski in Cahiers Astrol #164 for January 23, 1860. Spec times have been given of 1:33 AM (Lescaut) and 8:00 AM (Penfield).
Starkman rectified it to 7.57.48 LMT
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Co-founder of Zionism)