|Birthname||Marie Édouard Herriot|
|born on||5 July 1872 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Troyes, France, 48n18, 4e05|
|Timezone||LMT m4e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°59' 14°35 Asc. 14°57'|
French Radical politician of the Third Republic who served three times as Prime Minister and for many years as President of the Chamber of Deputies.
He served as Mayor of Lyon from 1905 until his death, except for a brief period from 1942 to 1945, when he was exiled to Germany for opposing the Vichy regime. As mayor, Herriot improved relations between municipal government and local unions, increased public assistance funds, and launched an urban renewal programme, amongst other measures.
He died on 26 March 1957 in Lyon, France.
- associate relationship with Lebrun, Albert (born 29 August 1871). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- friend relationship with Courmont, Jules (born 24 January 1865)
- lover relationship with Richard, Marthe (born 15 April 1889)
- (has as) worker relationship with Bosse-Platière, Henri (born 4 December 1902)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'politique g-m' pdf file, p. 39.
Same data in Gauquelin vol 5
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Prime Minister)