|born on||27 March 1976 at 18:06 (= 6:06 PM )|
|Place||Winchester, Massachusetts, 42n27, 71w08|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°24' 07°20 Asc. 08°29'|
American homicide victim, age 17 when she was shot in the face with a rifle on June 26 as she slept with their three-month old baby, she died three days later. Her 20-year old boyfriend, Neil Niland, said it was an accident, despite their history of violence and alcohol abuse. They had been living together for at least a year and the fights escalated when she got pregnant.
Niland worked as a heating and ventilation mechanic at Logan airport.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (Boyfriend abusive)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three month old child at time of her death)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot to death by boyfriend)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 17)