|born on||3 March 1583 Jul.Cal. (13 Mar 1583 greg.) at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Eyton on Severn, England, 52n39, 2w38|
|Timezone||LMT m2w38 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°51' 12°48 Asc. 00°37'|
Anglo-Welsh peer, styled 1st Baron Herbert of Cherbury. He was a soldier, diplomat, historian, poet and religious philosopher of the Kingdom of England. Died 20 August 1648.
Sy Scholfield quotes "The life of Edward lord Herbert of Cherbury, written by himself" by Edward Herbert (1st baron.) (London: John Murray, 1809), p. 26: "I was born at Eyton, in Shropshire, [being a house which, together with fair lands, descended upon the Newports by my said grandmother,] between the hours of twelve and one of the clock in the morning."
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Philosopher
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Soldier)
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat
- Vocation : Writers : Poet