Henze, Hans Werner
|born on||1 July 1926 at 22:15 (= 10:15 PM )|
|Place||Gutersloh, Germany, 51n54, 8e23|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°15' 00°36 Asc. 09°36'|
German composer and conductor, the Musical Director in Constance in 1948 and Artistic Director of the Ballet of the Hessian State Theatre in Wiesbaden in 1950. Henze lived in Italy as an independent artist from 1953 and was the Professor of Composition at Salzburg in 1961. Operas, ballets, choral works, symphonies, concertos and film music are all types of work that he has composed.
Gay, he is unmarried, with leisure interests in poetry and botany.
- friend relationship with Sacher, Paul (born 28 April 1906)
- Work : New Job 1948 (Musical Director)
- Work : New Job 1950 (Artistic Director)
- Work : New Job 1961 (Professor of Composition)
Dr. Arno Muller quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of composition)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Musical, artistic director)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection