Henry IV, King of England
|born on||3 April 1367 Jul.Cal. (11 Apr 1367 greg.)|
|Place||Bolingbroke Castle, England, 53n10, 0e01|
|Timezone||LMT m0e01 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°11' or|
British royalty, the son of the Duke of Lancaster. Henry defeated his cousin, King Richard II in 1399, after which Parliament elected him king. His reign was troubled by revolts and conspiracies and he died a broken man, 3/20/1413 OS, London.
- child relationship with Henry V, King of England (born 16 September 1386 Jul.Cal. (24 Sep 1386 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Marguerite II, Queen of France (born 14 May 1553 Jul.Cal. (24 May 1553 greg.))
- Work : Gain social status 1399 (King of England)
- Death, Cause unspecified 20 March 1413 (greg.) at 12:00 noon in London, England (Age 45)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marc Penfield gives the date with a time of 11:30 AM LMT, quoting an article in a magazine. In Penfield Collection, he gave the same as "records," not confirmed. In 2001, he quotes Harvey for 4/04/1366, 12:00 Noon; not in Harvey's Nativitas.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (England)