Henry, Prince (1984) England
|Birthname||Henry Charles Albert David Windsor|
|born on||15 September 1984 at 16:20 (= 4:20 PM )|
|Place||Paddington, England, 51n32, 0w12|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°57' 21°20 Asc. 11°21'|
British royalty, the second son of Prince Charles and Princess Diana, known as Prince Harry. He is currently third in line for the throne after his father and his brother William.
The younger son of Prince Charles graduated from high school in 2003 and is took his "gap year" before joining the military, part of which he spent in Australia for three months, as a "jackaroo" or cowboy.
On October 21, 2004, at about 3:20 AM, Prince Harry got into a scuffle with a photographer as he was leaving a private London club. Reports say that Harry headed for his car but, just as he started to get into the back seat of the car, he changed his mind and went for a photographer. The photographer claimed that Harry smashed the camera into his face, cutting his lower lip. The royal bodyguard and club security tried to restrain Harry in the brawl. Harry’s mother, the late Princess Diana, once differentiated Harry from his older brother by the label "the naughty one." In 2001, the then-16-year old was caught smoking pot and drinking, causing his father, Prince Charles, to take him for a Scared-Straight session. Harry is expected to enter The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in January 2005, eventually joining an army regiment.
He and his girlfriend of more than three years, Chelsy Davy, split in Novembe4 2007. She was the daughter of a Zimbabwe safari company and they had shared a love of the outdoors.
- child->parent relationship with Charles, Prince of Wales (born 14 November 1948)
- child->parent relationship with Diana, Princess of Wales (born 1 July 1961)
- sibling relationship with William, Prince (1982) (born 21 June 1982)
- (has as) mentor relationship with Van Der Post, Laurens (born 13 December 1906). Notes: 'Godfather'
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 21 October 2004 (scuffle with photographer)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dana Holliday quotes news on date; Sy Scholfield confirms same in March 2008
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (British royalty)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mom killed in car crash)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)