Henry, Prince (1900) England
|Birthname||Henry William Frederick Albert|
|born on||31 March 1900 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Sandringham, England, 52n50, 0e30|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°08' 16°37 Asc. 03°24'|
British royalty, the Duke of Gloucester. He was the third son of King George V and Princess Mary of Teck.
- parent->child relationship with Prince William of Gloucester (born 18 December 1941)
- parent->child relationship with Richard, Duke of Gloucester (born 26 August 1944)
- child->parent relationship with George V, King of England (born 3 June 1865)
- child->parent relationship with Mary, Queen Consort (1867) (born 26 May 1867)
- sibling relationship with Edward VIII, King of England (born 23 June 1894)
- sibling relationship with George VI, King of England (born 14 December 1895)
- sibling relationship with George, Duke of Kent (born 20 December 1902)
- sibling relationship with John, Prince of England (born 12 July 1905)
- sibling relationship with Mary, Princess of England (born 25 April 1897)
Sy Scholfield cites official bulletin quoted in a newspaper article: "The Duchess Of York," The Times, 2 April 1900, p. 8.
Previously this data had a C rating (original source not known): SS No.391 (with no time given) same data in British Journal of Astrology 8/1928.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third son)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)