|born on||2 April 1923 at 05:45 (= 05:45 AM )|
|Place||New Orleans, Louisiana, 29n57, 90w05|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°43' 25°08 Asc. 08°39'|
American actress, best known for her role as Alice Mitchell, Dennis’s mother, from 1959 to 1963 on the CBS family sitcom, Dennis the Menace. The series co-starred Herbert Anderson as her husband and young Jay North in the title role of Dennis. Henry portrayed sunny domesticity and maternal warmth for four seasons until the series' cancellation in 1963.
Henry's career slowed down considerably after Dennis the Menace. She was spotted occasionally in TV-movies playing assorted bit-part matrons, and in 1989 played a small role as an art-collecting society matron in the prime time soap opera, Dallas. Henry returned to the big screen in a brief role in Her Minor Thing (2005), a romantic comedy directed by Charles Matthau, Walter Matthau's son.
Henry wed architect Craig Ellwood in 1949; they divorced in 1977. The couple had three children, Jeffrey, Adam, and Erin Ellwood.
- associate relationship with Kearns, Joseph (born 12 February 1907). Notes: Co-star in "Dennis the Menace," 1959-1962
- associate relationship with North, Jay (born 3 August 1951). Notes: Co-star in "Dennis the Menace," 1959-1963
- Relationship : Marriage 1949 (Craig Ellwood)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1977 (Craig Ellwood)
John Woodsmall quotes her from mom's memory
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Dennis the Menace," 1959-1963)