Henriette Marie, Queen of France
|born on||25 November 1609 (greg.) at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°49' 27°16 Asc. 20°04'|
French royalty, the sixth child and third daughter of Henry IV and Marie de Medicis. She married Charles I of Great Britain on 5/11/1625 by proxy and completed the marriage on 6/25/1625, at Canterbury, two days after they met. Their first child died and their son, born 5/29/1630, became King Charles II.
Henriette died in France 9/10/1669; poison was suspected.
- friend relationship with Reresby, John (born 14 April 1634 Jul.Cal. (24 Apr 1634 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Charles II, King of England (born 29 May 1630 Jul.Cal. (8 June 1630 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Elizabeth Stuart (born 28 December 1635 Jul.Cal. (7 Jan 1636 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Henrietta of England, Duchess of Orléans (born 16 June 1644 Jul.Cal. (26 June 1644 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with James II, King of Scotland (born 14 October 1633 Jul.Cal. (24 Oct 1633 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Mary, Princess of Orange (born 4 November 1631 Jul.Cal. (14 Nov 1631 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Henri IV, King of France (born 14 December 1553 Jul.Cal. (24 Dec 1553 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Medici, Queen Marie de (born 15 April 1573 Jul.Cal. (25 Apr 1573 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Charles I, King (born 19 November 1600 Jul.Cal. (29 Nov 1600 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Christine Marie of France (born 10 February 1606 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth, Queen Consort of Spain (1602) (born 22 November 1602 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Gaston, Duc D'Orleans (born 25 April 1608 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Louis XIII, King of France (born 27 September 1601 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Nicolas Henri, Duke of Orléans (born 16 April 1607 (greg.))
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 29 May 1630 (greg.) (Second child, son Charles born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death, Mysterious 10 September 1669 (greg.) in Colombes (Poison suspected, age 59)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Martin Harvey, Ntivitas I, trusts the records of Dr. Jean Heroard; however, the French prefer the data given by Andre Barbault, 11/26/1609, with the same time.
Andre Barbault in personal correspondence with LMR May 2001 writes "the hour is sure but some doubt lingers about the exact day, the 25th being nonetheless very likely."
Sy Scholfield quotes "Henri IV, roi de cœur" by Jacques de Laprade and Juliette Rigal (Musée national du Château de Pau, Société des amis du Château de Pau, Les Amis du château de Pau, 1971), p. 92: "Henriette de France, Madame Derniere, naît le jeudi 26 novembre 1609, au Louvre, à Paris, à dix heures et demie du soir." [Abridged translation: 26/11/1609, 10:30pm, Paris].
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Sixth of six, third daughter)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (King Charles)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Married two days after meeting Charles, proxy wedding)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (King Charles II)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (First child died)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women