|born on||17 January 1885 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Flensburg, Germany, 54n47, 9e26|
|Timezone||LMT m9e26 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°40' 11°00 Asc. 04°29'|
German/Swiss cabaret performer and poet. She was co-founder of Cabaret Voltaire in Zürich, and the wife of the Dadaist Hugo Ball. She died on 10 August 1948.
Detaillierte biographische Hinweise finden sich in diesem Artikel der Berliner Zeitung: 
(ist als Referenz auf der deutschen Wikipediaseite)
- friend relationship with Hesse, Hermann (born 2 July 1877). Notes: Hesse lived in the same village in Tessin, and supported her financially
- lover relationship with Mühsam, Erich (born 6 April 1878)
- spouse relationship with Ball, Hugo (born 22 February 1886)
- Work : Begin Major Project 5 February 1916 (co-founded Cabaret Voltaire in Zürich)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
At a price of 16 Euro, the Stadtarchiv Flensburg confirmed in a letter to Alois Treindl the birth date and time. In addition they report that Emmy Ball-Hennings had two children.
- Vocation : Writers : Poet