|Birthname||Hendry, Arnold William|
|born on||10 September 1921 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Portgordon, Scotland, 47n40, 3w01|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°44' 26°27 Asc. 12°03'|
Scottish author and professor of Civil Engineering at the University of Edinburgh from 1964. He is the author of "Elements of Experimental Stress Analysis" released in 1964.
Hendry is married with three kids.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1964 (Book released)
- Work : New Career 1964 (Professor of civil engineering)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of civil engineering)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)