|Birthname||Mariel Hadley Hemingway|
|born on||22 November 1961 at 05:20 (= 05:20 AM )|
|Place||San Rafael, California, 37n58, 122w32|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°01' 01°54 Asc. 09°24'|
American noted family, actress and writer, she is the granddaughter of writer Ernest Hemingway and sister of Margaux Hemingway.
She made her film debut in 1976 in "Lipstick," a movie which also starred her sister. Her most noted role is arguably that in the 1979 movie by Woody Allen, "Manhattan." She continued to make movies sporadically. In more recent years she turned to her spiritual life, practicing yoga and meditatation and subscribing to a health regime.
Her first book, a memoir entitled "Finding My Balance," was released in 2003.
She married Stephen Crisman on December 9, 1984. The couple's two daughters were born in 1987 and 1989. After 24 years of marriage, she separated from her husband in May 2008.
- child->parent relationship with Hemingway, Jack (born 10 October 1923)
- sibling relationship with Hemingway, Margaux (born 16 February 1955)
- has other family relationship with Hemingway, Ernest (born 21 July 1899). Notes: Grandfather/Granddaughter
- role played of/by Stratten, Dorothy (born 28 February 1960)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1987 (First child named Dree)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1989 (Second child named Langley)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2003 ("Fnding My Balance.")
Copy of birth certificate in hand from Alexander Angel
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Meditation
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (memoir)
- Vocation : Writers : How To .... (Yoga and healthy living books)