|Birthname||John Hadley Nicanor Hemingway|
|born on||10 October 1923 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Toronto, Ontario (CAN), 43n39, 79w23|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°57' 16°29 Asc. 24°20'|
American noted family, the son of Ernest Hemingway and his wife, Hadley Richardson, who married on 8/03/1921.
Ernst did not look forward to fatherhood, but when the baby, whom they called Jack, was a month old, he wrote to a friend, "I am getting very fond of him." He dedicated "The Sun Also Rises" to Hadley and his son John before they separated, and the divorce was final on 1/27/1927. Jack had two half- brothers, Gregory and Patrich, and became the father of Margaux and Murielle.
He wrote a memoir of his father, who died by self-inflicted-gunshot on 7/02/1961.
Jack died on December 1, 2000 in Sun Valley, Idaho, age 77.
- parent->child relationship with Hemingway, Margaux (born 16 February 1955)
- parent->child relationship with Hemingway, Mariel (born 22 November 1961)
- child->parent relationship with Hemingway, Ernest (born 21 July 1899)
- sibling relationship with Hemingway, Greg (born 12 November 1931)
LMR quotes Carlos Baker, "Ernest Hemingway: A Life Story," Chs Scribner's Sons, New York, 1969, pp 117, "On 2 o'clock in the morning of the 10th..."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Ernest Hemingway)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (Age three when parents divorced)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Memoir of his dad)