|Associates||Family||Hierarchical||Was acted on by Criminal||Had as a Victim|
|Associate||Parent->Child||(has as) Teacher||Child Abuser||Child Abuse Victim|
|Business Associate/Partner||Child->Parent||(has as) Student||Child Sex Abuser||Child Sex Abuse Victim|
|Friend||Sibling||(has as) Guru||Assault/ Battery Perpetrator||Assault/ Battery Victim|
|Lover||Spouse||(has as) Devotee||Financial Crime Perpetrator||Financial Crime Victim|
|Neighbor||Spousal Equivalent||(has as) Benefactor||Homicide Perpetrator||Homicide Victim|
|Opponent/Rival/Enemy||Child->Adoptive Parent||(has as) Recipient||Homicide Attempt Perpetrator||Homicide Attempt Victim|
|Other Associates||Parent->Adopted Child||(has as) Mentor||Incest Perpetrator||Incest Victim|
|Miscellaneous||Other Kin||(has as) Protégé||Sex Crime Perpetrator||Sex Crime Victim|
|Compare to Chart of…||Other Family||(has as) Boss||Other Perpetrator||Other Victim|
|Role Played||(has as) Worker|
|Other Misc.||Other Hierarchical|
- Associate: Person in the same work, career or social environment.
- Business Associate/Partner: Person to work with on a project or job.
- Friend: An unbounded relationship of choice, trust, respect.
- Lover: Sex partner who does not become a mate or spousal equivalent.
- Neighbor: An associate who lives in the same general home environment.
- Opponent/Rival/Enemy: Competitor, designate whether opponent, rival or enemy.
- Other Associates: Associates who are not otherwise described.
- Compare to Chart of… People who are linked by chance or circumstance who have no relationship.
- Role Played: Movie or book character or real-life person who is portrayed.
- Other Misc.: Relationships that are not otherwise described.
- Parent->Child: Biological issue. The person where you enter this is the Parent!
- Child->Parent: Biological mother or father. The person where you enter this is the child!
- Sibling: Brother or sister.
- Spouse: Mate with whom there is a legal marriage.
- Spousal Equivalent: Mate with whom there is no legal marriage, same-sex relationship.
- Child->Adoptive Parent: Adoptive mother or father. The person where you enter this is the child!
- Parent->Adopted Child: Adopted issue. The person where you enter this is the Parent!
- Other Kin: Grandparents, ancestors, step or foster kin, aunts, uncles, kissin' cousins.
- Other Family: Family associates who are not otherwise described.
- (has as) Teacher: Educator, tutor. The person where you add this relationship is the Student!
- (has as) Student: One who studies and gains the education. The person where you add this relationship is the Teacher!
- (has as) Guru: Spiritual parent and teacher who links with the Master. The person where you add this relationship is the devotee!
- (has as) Devotee: Chela, supplicant, student of the Guru. The person where you add this relationship is the Guru!
- (has as) Benefactor: One who gives financial aid or grants and opens doors of opportunity. The person where you add this relationship is the Recipient!
- (has as) Recipient: One who receives the benefit of the benefactor. The person where you add this relationship is the Benefactor!
- (has as) Mentor: One who has gone before and passes on the legacy. The person where you add this relationship is the Protégé!
- (has as) Protégé: One who learns all that the Mentor can teach to carry on the same torch. The person where you add this relationship is the Mentor!
- (has as) Boss: Person in charge, in command, who pays wages. The person where you add this relationship is the Worker!
- (has as) Worker: Employee, paid or not, who does the job required. The person where you add this relationship is the Boss!
- Other Hierarchical: Hierarchical relationships not otherwise described.
The person where you enter these relationships is the victim!
- Child Abuser: Person who caused damage with unfair or severe punishment and shame.
- Child Sex Abuser: Person who caused damage by inappropriate sexual conduct.
- Assault/ Battery Perpetrator: Person who attacked and inflicted physical battery.
- Financial Crime Perpetrator: Con-person who cheated, robbed, defrauded.
- Homicide Perpetrator: Person who brought about the death, through murder or accident.
- Homicide Attempt Perpetrator: One who attempted to take away the life.
- Incest Perpetrator: Parent who instigated sexual congress with their own child
- Sex Crime Perpetrator: Person who inflicted any sexual crime
- Other Perpetrator: Criminal activities and situations not otherwise described
The person where you enter this relationship is the perpetrator (the criminal)!
- Child Abuse Victim: Child given unfair or severe punishment or shame.
- Child Sex Abuse Victim: Child given inappropriate sexual conduct.
- Assault/ Battery Victim: Person who is attacked and battered physically.
- Financial Crime Victim: Person who is conned out of money, cheated or defrauded, robbed.
- Homicide Victim: The killer's victim.
- Homicide Attempt Victim: The killer's attempted victim.
- Incest Victim: Child whose parent instigates sexual congress.
- Sex Crime Victim: Victim of a sexual crime when raped, mauled, flashed, molested.
- Other Victim: Victims of crime not otherwise described.
List with rel_id numbers
|841||Associates : Associate|
|840||Associates : Business Associate/Partner|
|857||Associates : Friend|
|858||Associates : Lover|
|838||Associates : Neighbor|
|839||Associates : Opponent/Rival/Enemy|
|842||Associates : Other Associates|
|855||Family : Child->Adoptive Parent|
|845||Family : Child->Parent|
|856||Family : Other Family|
|853||Family : Other Kin|
|854||Family : Parent->Adopted Child|
|848||Family : Parent->Child|
|850||Family : Sibling|
|859||Family : Spousal equivalent|
|843||Family : Spouse|
|941||Hierarchical : (has as) Benefactor|
|944||Hierarchical : (has as) Boss|
|940||Hierarchical : (has as) Devotee|
|939||Hierarchical : (has as) Guru|
|837||Hierarchical : (has as) Mentor|
|946||Hierarchical : (has as) Other Hierarchical|
|943||Hierarchical : (has as) ProtÃ©gÃ©|
|942||Hierarchical : (has as) Recipient|
|938||Hierarchical : (has as) Student|
|937||Hierarchical : (has as) Teacher|
|945||Hierarchical : (has as) Worker|
|866||acted on by Criminal : Assault/ Battery perpetrator|
|861||acted on by Criminal : Child abuser|
|863||acted on by Criminal : Child sex abuser|
|867||acted on by Criminal : Financial crime perpetrator|
|931||acted on by Criminal : Homicide attempt perpetrator|
|871||acted on by Criminal : Homicide perpetrator|
|873||acted on by Criminal : Incest perpetrator|
|903||acted on by Criminal : Other Criminal|
|877||acted on by Criminal : Sex crime perpetrator|
|865||had as Victim : Assault/ Battery victim|
|862||had as Victim : Child abuse victim|
|864||had as Victim : Child sex abuse victim|
|868||had as Victim : Financial Crime victim|
|870||had as Victim : Homicide attempt victim|
|869||had as Victim : Homicide victim|
|872||had as Victim : Incest victim|
|878||had as Victim : Other victim|
|876||had as Victim : Sex crime victim|
|879||Misc. : Compare to chart of...|
|881||Misc. : Other Misc.|
|880||Misc. : Role played|