Helmsley, Henry Brakemann
|born on||17 March 1909|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°28' or|
American hotel magnate who built a financial empire with his second wife, Leona Helmsley. Their partnership holdings included some 50,000 apartments and 27 hotels across the U.S. Before they met, he was a Quaker boy who began work as a $12 a week office boy in 1925. He bought his first building for $1,000 during the depths of the depression.
He was a staid, successful business man with his first wife, Evie, whom he divorced in 1971 after 33 years of marriage. The following year he married Leona Roberts and they set about their accumulation of wealth, all the while living a lavish lifestyle. The Helmsley's were a very devoted couple.
He died of pneumonia on 1/04/1997 with Leona at his side.
- spouse relationship with Helmsley, Leona (born 4 July 1920)
- Work : New Job 1925 (Office boy)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1971 (From first wife)
B.C. in hand, no time, Frank C. Clifford
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Property
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Tax evasion)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Hotels and buildings)