Helena, Princess of England
|Birthname||Helena Augusta Victoria|
|born on||25 May 1846 at 14:55 (= 2:55 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°58' 08°59 Asc. 11°40'|
British royalty, the fifth child of Queen Victoria.
Born at Buckingham Palace, she was known for being placid, plump and dowdy, but an accomplished artist and tireless supporter of charities. She married Prince Christian of Schleswig-Holstein on 5 July 1966. They had five children, the youngest of whom only lived eight days.
She died on 9 June 1923 at Schomberg House in London, age 77.
- parent->child relationship with Albert, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein (born 26 February 1869)
- parent->child relationship with Christian Victor, Prince of Schleswig-Holstein (born 14 April 1867)
- parent->child relationship with Harold, Prince of Schleswig-Holstein (born 12 May 1876)
- parent->child relationship with Marie Louise, Princess of Schleswig-Holstein (born 12 August 1872)
- child->parent relationship with Albert, Prince of England (born 26 August 1819)
- child->parent relationship with Victoria, Queen of England (born 24 May 1819)
- sibling relationship with Alfred, Prince (1844) (born 6 August 1844)
- sibling relationship with Alice, Princess (1843) (born 25 April 1843)
- sibling relationship with Arthur, Prince of England (born 1 May 1850)
- sibling relationship with Beatrice, Princess of England (born 14 April 1857)
- sibling relationship with Edward VII, King of England (born 9 November 1841)
- sibling relationship with Frederica, Empress of Germany (born 21 November 1840)
- sibling relationship with Leopold, Prince of England (born 7 April 1853)
- sibling relationship with Louise, Princess (1848) (born 18 March 1848)
On 1 October 2014, Sy Scholfield changed the time to 2:55pm, quoting "Birth Of A Princess," The Times, 26 May 1846, p. 5.
Previously this entry had 3pm with the following source notes: Sandra Rozhon quotes official announcement in London Times. Dana Holliday same from biographies (2:55 PM).
- Traits : Personality : Passive/ Bland (Placid)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Supporter of charities)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Accomplished artist)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women