Heinrich, Prince of Prussia (1781)
|Birthname||Friedrich Heinrich Karl von Preußen|
|born on||30 December 1781 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°42' 11°44 Asc. 26°18'|
Prussian General of the Infantry and Grand Master of the Order of St John. He was a son of King Friedrich Wilhelm II of Prussia (1744-1797) from his second marriage with Friederike (1751-1805), daughter of Landgrave Ludwig IX. of Hesse-Darmstadt. He died on July 12, 1846.
- child->parent relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm II, King of Prussia (born 25 September 1744)
- sibling relationship with Christine, Princess of Prussia (born 31 August 1772)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm III, King of Prussia (born 3 August 1770)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelmine of Prussia, Queen of the Netherlands (born 18 November 1774)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Journal helvétique: ou, Annales littéraires et politiques de l'Europe et principalement de la Suisse" (la Société Typographique, 1782), p. 99: "Hambourg. Le 30 décembre, à onze heures du soir, la princesse de Prusse accoucha à Berlin d'un prince qui a été baptisé le 8 janvier, & a recu les noms de Frédéric-Henri-Charles."
- Vocation : Military : Military career (General of the Prussian Infantry)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hohenzollern)