Heinrich, Prince of Prussia
|Birthname||Albert Wilhelm Heinrich|
|born on||14 August 1862 at 06:15 (= 06:15 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°07' 15°13 Asc. 06°28'|
German royalty, the third of eight children of Crown Prince Frederick and Princess Victoria of England. He got along better with his English cousins than his older brother Kaiser Wilhelm II.
He married his cousin Irene of Hesse and by Rhine on 24 May 1888, as his father was weeks away from dying of throat cancer.
Heinrich himself died of throat cancer in Himmelmark, Germany on 20 April 1929.
- parent relationship with Frederica, Empress of Germany (born 21 November 1840)
- spouse relationship with Irene, Princess of Hesse and by Rhine (born 11 July 1866)
- sibling relationship with Charlotte, Princess of Prussia (born 24 July 1860)
- sibling relationship with Margaret, Princess of Prussia (born 22 April 1872)
- sibling relationship with Sigismund, Prince of Prussia (born 15 September 1864)
- sibling relationship with Sophie, Princess of Prussia (born 14 June 1870)
- sibling relationship with Viktoria, Princess of Prussia (born 12 April 1866)
- sibling relationship with Waldemar, Prince of Prussia (born 10 February 1868)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelm II, Kaiser of Germany (born 27 January 1859)
- Relationship : Marriage 24 May 1888 in Berlin (Princess Irene of Hesse and by Rhine)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
The Times of London (15 August 1862, p. 7):
"Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess of Prusia was safely delivered of a Prince at 6:15 this morning."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family