|Birthname||Christie Ann Hefner|
|born on||8 November 1952 at 16:32 (= 4:32 PM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°28' 08°44 Asc. 16°33'|
American publishing executive and noted family, the daughter of Hugh Hefner. Bright, crisp, capable, slender and pretty, she graduated from Brandeis with an English major and as a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 1974.
She began work with her dad at Playboy Enterprises the following year, and became the President of Playboy Enterprises on 4/28/1982. She pulled the firm out of a fiscal tailspin by emphasizing media projects and dumping the clubs and casinos. As CEO, she lives in Chicago where the offices of Playboy are headquartered. "She's very driven," wrote her dad, "She's cut from the same cloth that I am."
Some wondered if she'd ever step out of the board room long enough to find a spouse. She did, marrying lawyer Bill Marovitz, 50, on 7/15/1995 after a four-year courtship.
- child->parent relationship with Hefner, Hugh (born 9 April 1926)
- sibling relationship with Hefner, David (born 30 August 1955)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level: very bright, capable, Phi Beta Kappa)
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Hugh Hefner)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (At age 43)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO of Playboy Enterprises)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Publishing executive)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection