|born on||19 February 1865 at 04:02 (= 04:02 AM )|
|Place||Stockholm, Sweden, 59n20, 18e03|
|Timezone||LMT m18e03 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°32' 03°01 Asc. 15°54'|
Swedish explorer and map maker who provided the first maps and information about areas in Central Asia, as he led expeditions to and through Persia, Turkestan, Tibet, China and Mongolia. He was the author of more than 30 books, including "Through Asia," 1898 "Overland to India," 1910 and "The Silk Road," 1936.
Hedin died on 11/26/1952, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1898 ("Through Asia")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1910 ("Overland to India")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1936 ("The Silk Road")
Sabian Symbols No.445
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer
- Vocation : Travel : Explorer (Cartographer)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Over 30 books)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book