|born on||1 January 1935 at 01:16:18 (= 01:16:18 AM )|
|Place||Chicago IL, USA, 41n52, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°57' 17°55 Asc. 24°36'|
American pro astrologer for over 20 years, an author, consultant and lecturer. Her books include "Celestial Psychology," 1985 "Contemporary Lectures," 1975 and "Chart Interpretation." She also has written articles in many different magazines. AFA, NCGR, and AFAN are all organizations to which she belongs.
From 1958-1964 she was a librarian in Chicago before becoming the president of Astro-Tech forecasting in 1965.
Her one marriage produced two kids and ultimately ended in divorce.
In 1992, she was listed in that year's edition of "Who's Who in the Midwest" as an "astrologer." She also was listed in the 1993 edition of "Who's Who in the World."
- student relationship with Ember, Darlene (born 14 February 1929)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1985 ("Celestial Psychology")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1975 ("Contemporary Lectures")
- Work : New Job 1958 (Librarian)
- Work : New Career 1965 (Became president of Astro-Tech forecasting)
- Work : Prize 1992 (Listed in "Who's Who in the Midwest")
- Work : Prize 1993 (Listed in "Who's Who in the World")
Steinbrecher quotes her rectification (from what original time not given)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Vocation : Education : Librarian
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Notable : Awards : Who's Who (In Midwest and World)