|born on||19 June 1947 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°38' 10°24 Asc. 16°47'|
French jockey, winner of six Cravache d’Or: 1970 (117 wins), 1971 (132 wins), 1972 (103 wins), 1980 (122 wins), 1982 (133 wins), 1984 (135 wins).
He retired in 1997 to become a trainer. On March 30, 1998 he won two races with his horse, nearly to the day when he won his first race as a jockey 34 years ago at the same racetrack.
His Arc de Triomphe wins were in 1966, riding Bon Mot, 1972, riding San San, 1976, riding Ivanjica and 1979, riding Three Troikas.
- Work : Prize 1966 (Arc de Triomphe)
- Work : Prize 1970 (Winner of Cravache d'Or, two years)
- Work : Prize 1980 (Cravache d'Or)
- Work : Prize 1982 (Cravache d'Or)
- Work : Prize 1984 (Cravache d'Or)
- Work : Retired 1997 (Became a trainer)
Didier Geslain quotes B.C. No.1656 in Les Dates de Didier No.3, March/2000
- Lifestyle : Work : Retirement circumstances (To become trainer)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Horses
- Vocation : Misc. : Animal Breeder/Trainer (Race horses)