|born on||30 June 1917 at 16:01 (= 4:01 PM )|
|Place||Brooklyn NY, USA, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°27' 15°54 Asc. 24°51'|
American actress who has done more than 50 films in 35 years. A model at 18, she made her debut film in 1938, winning Oscars for "I'll Cry Tomorrow," 1955 and "I Want to Live," 1958.
She had two marriages and a set of twins, Timothy and Gregory Barker.
Hayward died of a seizure as a result of a brain tumor on 3/14/1975, Beverly Hills, CA.
- parent->child relationship with Barker, Greg (born 19 February 1945)
- parent->child relationship with Barker, Tim (born 19 February 1945)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1938 (Debut film)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1955 ("I'll Cry Tomorrow")
- Work : Prize 1955 (Oscar for "I'll Cry Tomorrow")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1958 ("I Want to Live")
- Work : Prize 1958 (Oscar for "I Want to Live")
Date from B.C. in hand, no time; the time is from AFA which gave the wrong year, no source. Christopher P. Anderson, "A Star is a Star is a Star," gives "the morning of June 30, 1918"
Starkman rectifed to 16.04.04 EST 30 June 1917
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (Twin sons)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Over 50 films)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Two)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women