|born on||5 July 1937 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°03' 06°18 Asc. 08°25'|
American model and stage actress who is the daughter of actress Margaret Sullavan. She is the author of occasional articles and a 1977 autobiography that was a best-seller and eventually made into a TV miniseries.
Hayward has married three times; to writer Michael Thomas in 1955, two kids; to actor Denis Hopper 1961-1969, two kids; and to musician Peter Duchin on 12/24/1985. Between the last two marriages, she lived with writer Buck Henry for five years.
Her mom and her sister both committed suicide in 1960, her mother in January and her sister in October.
- parent relationship with Sullavan, Margaret (born 16 May 1909)
- Relationship : Marriage 1955 (Michael Thomas)
- Relationship : Marriage 1961 (To actor Dennis Hopper)
Her autobiography, "Haywire," p.86-87 relates that a friend of her mom came home at 2:00 AM; when he woke at dawn, he found a note that read, "When you wake you'll be a godfather"
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mom, sis suicide)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Five years with Buck Henry)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Several)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theater)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Miniseries)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women