|Birthname||Haynes, Dana Gail|
|born on||8 May 1941 at 07:45 (= 07:45 AM )|
|Place||Brantford, Canada, 43n08, 80w16|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||17°29' 08°54 Asc. 16°11'|
American astrologer who began her study at 14 with her mom, who was an astrologer but more skilled in numerology. The whole family was psychic but Haynes insists on backing up her psychic abilities with astrological indicators. She began forecasting in the media in 1976 in Ontario, Canada, moving to Los Angeles in 1980. By 1984 she had her own radio show, and began building up an impressive clientele.
A strong TV personality, she has appeared on many programs, as well as radio and in magazine articles, and has lectured to corporate conventions. Her two-hour radio show is taped live every Saturday in Palm Springs and she operates out of Palm Springs and Los Angeles, CA.
Haynes had three sons with her first marriage, aged 37, 35 and 34 (in 1998), and has recently separated from a second marriage. Highly confident and able to think on her feet, she loves her work and puts that across enthusiastically. She does not only media presentations, but private counseling, teaching and lecturing.
- Work : New Job 1976 (Astrological forecasting show for radio in Canada)
- Work : New Job 1984 (Astrological radio show in So.CA)
LMR quotes her, B.C. (She rectified her time to 5:55 AM EST with a rectification method she learned from the British Astrologer, William Tucker.)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons by first marriage)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two marriages and divorces)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Own astrological forecasting radio program)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist (Psychic backed by her astrological indicators)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Magazine articles)