|Birthname||Haymes, Ricardo Benjamin|
|born on||13 September 1918 at 22:45 (= 10:45 PM )|
|Place||Buenos Aires, Argentina, 34s36, 58w27|
|Timezone||LST m64w11 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°29' 26°17 Asc. 27°21'|
Argentinean-American singer who began his career as a radio announcer, band vocalist and occasional film extra. In the early '40s he was a highly successful nightclub and recording artist, the leading crooner in his style though he did not do as well in films.
He was educated in France, Switzerland and England, moving to the U.S. in 1936.
Haymes had a history of marital and immigration problems, with seven wives (including Rita Hayworth) and six divorces that put a severe drain on his finances; he had six kids. He declared bankruptcy twice, in 1960 and 1971.
From the mid-'60s he was a resident and citizen of Ireland. He made a modest comeback in the U.S. doing nightclub gigs and some TV.
Haymes died on 3/28/1980, Los Angeles, CA from lung cancer.
- Family : Change residence 1936 (Moved to the U.S.)
- Financial : Bankruptcy 1960 (First bankruptcy)
- Financial : Bankruptcy 1971 (Second bankruptcy)
B.C. in hand from Don Brooks Smith (10:45 PM Cordoba time)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Internationally educated)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Rita Hayworth)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Five)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Six)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Bankruptcy (1960 - 1971)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Lived in many countries)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol (Romantic style crooner)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession