|born on||10 June 1889 at 00:11 (= 12:11 AM )|
|Place||Tokyo, Japan, 35n42, 139e46|
|Timezone||LMT m139e46 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°54' 23°51 Asc. 15°42'|
Japanese actor who played in more than one hundred forty films in Japan, England, France and the U.S. from 1914, including "Bridge On the River Kwai" in 1957. An ordained Zen Buddhist Priest, he wrote an autobiography in 1960, "Zen Showed Me the Way."
Hayakawa died of a cerebral thrombosis and pneumonia in Tokyo 11/23/1973.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1914 (First films appeared)
- Work : Gain social status 1957 (Noted American film, "Bridge on the River Kwai")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1960 (Autobiography released)
Baird file. Current Biography and Famous People both give 1890.
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Over 140 films)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Zen Buddhist priest)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer