|born on||10 April 1929 at 08:17 (= 08:17 AM )|
|Place||Mexborough, England, 53n30, 1w17|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°58' 26°26 Asc. 27°08'|
British motor racing driver who was the world champion in 1958. He was killed in an accident near Guildford on 1/22/1959.
- Death by Accident 22 January 1959 (Age 29)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1958 (World champion)
Davis Fisher quotes John Addey, who quotes Tucker, "said to be correct"
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Auto)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 29)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Auto)