|Birthname||Goldie Jeanne Hawn|
|born on||21 November 1945 at 09:20 (= 09:20 AM )|
|Place||Washington, District of Columbia, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°55' 26°24 Asc. 27°54'|
American actress and comedienne whose bubble-head humor grabbed the attention of TV viewers nationwide in 1967 on the groundbreaking comedy show "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In." Success quickly followed in 1969 when she received the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress in "Cactus Flower," which launched a steady stream of film roles in "There's A Girl In My Soup," "Butterflies are Free," "Shampoo," and her signature film "Private Benjamin." She first enchanted her viewers with her champagne grin and loony giggle, then further captivated them with her sweetness and appeal in roles that ranged from fey to delightful.
Goldie is the youngest of two daughters of Edward Rutledge Hawn, a professional violinist, and Laura Steinhoff Hawn, a dance instructor. Dancing under mother's tutelage at age three in Tacoma Park, Maryland, Hawn's natural ability emerged full steam and by age 17 she was running her own school of dance. After a brief stint at American University in Washington, DC., Hawn made her professional dance debut at the Texas Pavilion at the 1964 World's Fair, then became a go-go dancer in New York City night clubs, while auditioning for every show in town.
When her luck ran out in 1966 she moved to Hollywood and, within one year, won a feature spot on "Laugh-In." She married dancer-choreographer Gus Trikonis on 5/16/1969, but the marriage fell apart a decade later, at which time Trikonis filed for community property for $75,000. That same year Hawn took a two year maternity leave for her son Oliver with lover Bill Hudson, whom she subsequently married in July 1976; three years later the couple had a daughter, Kate. Their marriage ended in divorce in the early '80s.
In 1984 Hawn produced and starred in the WW II drama "Swing Shift," playing opposite Kurt Russell. "He felt like family. I was extremely comfortable with him and I was instantly attracted." While Hawn and Russell have been a couple ever since, blending the children from both of their previous marriages (Russell has a son, Boston, born in 1981), including their son Wyatt, born in 1986, they have never legally married. Hawn, who keeps a "Raj room" in her custom-built home decorated with artifacts from her nine trips to India has a philosophical outlook on relationships, maintaining they have a life of their own. Some last forever, others have a different destiny. "Marriage is form of ownership. I don't like fusion. I think it's dangerous. I think you lose personal power."
Hawn, who co-stars with Steve Martin in "The Out of Towners" in 1999, looks forward to future projects in which she'll both direct and star. "I chose to be happy. This is my main aim and goal in life. You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself and start thanking the day instead of scowling at it."
- business associate/partner relationship with Martin, Dick (born 30 January 1922). Notes: Co-stars on "Laugh-In"
- business associate/partner relationship with Tomlin, Lily (born 1 September 1939). Notes: Co-stars on "Laugh-In"
- parent->child relationship with Hudson, Kate (born 19 April 1979)
- parent->child relationship with Hudson, Oliver (born 7 September 1976)
- parent->child relationship with Russell, Wyatt (born 10 July 1986)
- spouse relationship with Trikonis, Gus (born 1 January 1938). Notes: Bitter
- spousal equivalent relationship with Russell, Kurt (born 17 March 1951)
- has other family relationship with Bartlett, Erinn (born 26 February 1973). Notes: mother-in-law
- Work : New Career 1964 (Dance debut at World's Fair)
- Family : Change residence 1966 (Moved to Hollywood, CA)
- Work : New Career 22 January 1968 (TV Series, "Rowan and Martin's Laugh In")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1969 (Oscar for Best Supporting Actress)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1969 (Film, "Cactus Flower")
- Relationship : End significant relationship 9 April 1973 (Legal separation from Trikonis)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Financial : Gain significant money 1975 (Wealthy with % on film Shampoo)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 31 December 1975 (Filed for divorce from Trikonis)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1976 (Son Oliver born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1979 (Daughter Katie born)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1980 (Fall, filed for divorce from Hudson)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1984 (Film, "Swing Shift")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1999 (Film, "The Out of Towners")
Contemporary American Horoscopes (Paul Rosner quotes her for 9:30 AM, client. Davies quotes her for 8:45 AM in "Signs of the Stars")
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two girls)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Kurt Russell from 1984)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter (First husband filed for large community property)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Kurt Russell)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (One step-child (From cohabitative relationship))
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel (Trips to India)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued (By ex for community property)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (TV series, "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Instructor, Go-go dancer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Secondary)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Best Supporting Actress)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women