|born on||7 July 1950 at 00:46 (= 12:46 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n04, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°37' 16°52 Asc. 19°44'|
American photographer who had his own business in February 1979. He worked with TV production companies, made commercials, and wrote scripts. He was co-writer with Tom McLoughlin on a film that Tom produced entitled "One Dark Night," and later wrote, directed and produced "Family Reunion" in 1989. Due to a dispute with his financial backers, he never received any financial return from the film, even though it played in Europe.
Hawes had a first date with Amy Rodden on 8/31/1968. They both married other people, but eventually divorced and re-met on 9/13/1974. They married on 10/17/1987 and had one son together. They lived in Aspen, CO where Mike worked with a Property Management Company. On 8/01/1996, they began divorce action.
- parent->child relationship with Hawes, Andrew (born 19 February 1982). Notes: Adoptive father for seven years
- spouse relationship with Rodden, Amy (born 23 November 1949). Notes: Bitter
LMR quotes him, B.C. (However his mom said he was born just before midnight, an hour earlier)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Vocation : Art : Photography (Pro)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Photography shop)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script