|Birthname||Teri Lynn Hatcher|
|born on||8 December 1964 at 21:11 (= 9:11 PM )|
|Place||Palo Alto, California, 37n27, 122w09|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°10' 12°59 Asc. 14°16'|
American actress most notable for her TV roles as Lois Lane in the series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (1993-1997) and for her role as Susan Mayer in the hit series Desperate Housewives (2004-2012), for which she won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy, three Screen Actors Guild Awards, and a Primetime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.
The only child of a nuclear physicist and a computer programmer, she studied acting at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco while taking a degree course in mathematics and engineering at De Anza College in Cupertino, California. In 1984, with cheerleading background from high school, she became a member of the 1984 cheerleading squad of the San Francisco 49ers, a pro football team. Quite by "coincidence" she attended a casting call with a friend of hers and landed a part in a TV comedy, going on in 1985 to play Penny Parker in MacGyver (1985). She was married for less than a year to Marcus Leithold from June 1988 to 1989. In 1993, she landed the role of Lois Lane in Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman.
In May 1994, she married Jon Tunney. Together they had a daughter Emerson Rose Tenney on 10 November 1997. For a short while in 1999, she went on the road tour of the play, Cabaret where she played the lead of Sally Bowles. She struggled for several years, divorcing her husband in 2003, and not landing much in the way of work except for some ads. Desperate Housewives, which premiered in 2004, resurrected her career with the juicy role of Susan Mayer.
In March 2006, the actress revealed that she had been repeatedly molested by an uncle when she was a child. She told a reporter from Vanity Fair magazine that she kept the abuse secret until she learned that this uncle was suspected of molesting a 14-year-old girl who ultimately committed suicide. In 2002, haunted by the thought of this young girl’s death, Hatcher told prosecutors of her own experiences.
- associate relationship with Cross, Marcia (born 25 March 1962). Notes: Co-star in "Desperate Housewives," 2004–2012
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Desperate Housewives (born 3 October 2004). Notes: Played Susan Mayer, 2004-2012
- associate relationship with Huffman, Felicity (born 9 December 1962). Notes: Co-star in "Desperate Housewives," 2004–2012
- associate relationship with Longoria, Eva (born 15 March 1975). Notes: Co-star in "Desperate Housewives," 2004–2012
- Work : New Career 1984 (TV actress)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1989 (from Leithold)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 10 November 1997 (Daughter Emerson Rose)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2003 (from Tunney)
- Work : Gain social status 2004 (for role in "Desperate Housewives")
- Social : Secrets revealed March 2006 (Revealed her childhood abuse by an uncle)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Family : Childhood : Abuse-Sexual (outside of family) (By an uncle)
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession