Hastings, Nancy Anne
|born on||18 January 1945 at 23:20 (= 11:20 PM )|
|Place||Attleboro MA, USA, 41n57, 71w17|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||28°42' 04°11 Asc. 05°23'|
American pro astrologer from 1974 and the author of "Time to Remember," as well as "Secondary Progressions." She served as an NCGR Board Member and as President of the New England Astrological Association, PMAFA.
On 5/13/1990 she had surgery for bowel cancer; both the ascending colon and a very large malignant tumor were removed.
Died of cancer on 12/16/1991, 9:55 AM, Concord, MA.
- Death by Disease 16 December 1991 (Bowel cancer, age 46)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1974 (Became pro astrologer)
Steinbrecher quotes her letter for B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Colon and tumor removed)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Bowel)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology