|born on||17 October 1942 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Canberra, Australia, 35s17, 149e08|
|Timezone||AEDT h11e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°07' 25°19 Asc. 17°58'|
Australian author. lawyer and jurist, he studied law at both University of Western Australia and Oxford University. In 1967 he became a barrister and was appointed to to the Western Australia Supreme Court on May 1, 2000. The versatile writer published his first novel "Quarantine" in 1978; and has published works of poetry, short stories and non-fiction as well, including "The Legal Labrynth" in 2003.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1978 ("Quarantine" his first novel)
- Work : New Career 1967 (Barrister)
- Work : Gain social status 1 May 2000 (Appointed to Western Australia Supreme Court)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from the book, "Portrait in a Mirror: An Autobiography" (by Alexandra Hasluck; Oxford University Press, 1982).
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Law : Jurist