|Birthname||Leslie Cameron Harvey|
|born on||13 September 1945 at 09:55 (= 09:55 AM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°12' 05°06 Asc. 20°52'|
Scottish musician, guitarist and member of the "Stone the Crows" rock band from 1967. The younger brother of Alex Harvey of the "Sensational Alex Harvey Band," Leslie grew up under music, playing for Maggie Bell and her group.
Harvey was electrocuted to death on stage in Swansea, Wales on 3 May 1972.
- business associate/partner relationship with Bell, Maggie (born 12 January 1945). Notes: Band mates in "Stone the Crows"
- sibling relationship with Harvey, Alex (born 5 February 1935)
- Social : Joined group 1967 (Joined the group, Stone the Crows)
Frank C. Clifford quotes Caroline Gerard for B.C., British Entertainers, 1997
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Older brother Alex noted musician)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical group)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 26)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Electrocuted on stage)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Stone the Crows)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist)