|born on||22 June 1940 at 09:16 (= 09:16 AM )|
|Place||Little Bookham, England, 51n16, 0w23|
|Timezone||GWT h1e (is war time)|
|Astrology data||00°44' 00°01 Asc. 20°35'|
British astrologer, teacher, organizer, author, researcher and counselor, an integral part of British astrology for more than 30 years. He has worked as a full-time pro since 1966 at which time he earned his diploma for the Faculty of Astrological Studies. In 1973, as President of the British Astrological Association, he oversaw its growth to 1,500 members. He is the co-author of "Mundane Astrology," and "Working With Astrology." With Liz Greene, he directs the Center for Psychological Astrology in London. In 1994 he stepped down as the AA President.
In 1999, Harvey dealt with a form of lymphatic cancer that restricted his activities. After a heavy treatment of chemotherapy, he died peacefully on 2/22/2000, 2:50 AM GMT, at his home in England, with his wife Suzi at his side and his three kids, daughter Natasha and sons Giles and Alexander.
- child relationship with Harvey, Giles (born 17 March 1984)
- spouse relationship with Harvey, Suzi (born 23 December 1949)
- Work : New Job 1966 (First started as a professional astrologer)
- Work : Gain social status 1973 (President of the British Astrological Association)
LMR quotes him, 1979
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Head of Faculty)